IBPS Clerk Notification 2016, Online Registration, Exam Date - IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016-17 - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection had released the notification for Clerical cadre posts on 12 August 2016. IBPS Clerk Examination is held for the recruitment of Clerical staff in various public sector banks. Since the notification had been released, so you can check the details of IBPS Clerk Notification 2016 which has all important details like age limit, eligibility criteria, last date, exam date. Those who satisfy the eligibility criteria, can apply for this vacancy notification from 22 August 2016 onwords.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2016 Online registration - IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016-17 Apply @ www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Notification Release dateThe notification of Clerk exam is made available by IBPS on 12 August 2016.
IBPS Clerk Online Registration Start dateThe starting date for Online registration of applications is 22 August 2016.
IBPS Clerk Last dateThe online application forms for IBPS Clerk VI can be filled at www.ibps.in website in which candidates have to submit their correct details like name, father's name, caste, educational qualifications etc. and pay the fee.
IBPS Clerk 2016 Exam dateInstitute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct Clerk VI online exam on 26 & 27.11.2016, 03.12.2016 & 04.12.2016 (if required).
IBPS Clerk Notification 2016
IBPS had released the notification for CRP Clerk VI 2016 now.
Selection Process:The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main.
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Notification released on : 12 August 2016.
- IBPS Clerk Online registration of applications starts : 22 Augsut 2016.
- Last date to apply: 12 September 2016.
- Fee Payment: 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016
- Pre- Exam Training Call letter: 25.10.2016 to 07.11.2016.
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 07.11.2016 to 12.11.2016
- Download of Preliminary Exam Call letter: 18.11.2016 onwards
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Exam date (CWE-VI): 26 & 27 November 2016, 03.12.2016 & 04.12.2016 (if required)
- Result of Pre Exam: December 2016
- Download of Main Exam Call letter: December 2016
- IBPS Clerk Main Exam date: 31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017
- IBPS Clerk Provisional Allotment: April 2017
Participating Banks / Organizations:
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria:Educational Qualifications:
Graduation from a university recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent.The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. The result should have been declared on or before 12.09.2016.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Local Language Proficiency: Candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT).
Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 12.09.2016. Such certificates should be dated on or before 12.09.2016.
For complete details about Educational Qualifications, download IBPS Clerk Notification PDF.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2016 Age limit: As on 01.08.2016:
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
- 3 years for OBC category.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 10 years for PWD.
- Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD/ESM category
- Rs. 600 for all others.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk recruitment 2016Eligible candidates can fill online application forms for IBPS Clerk 6 from 22 August 2016 Onwards. For this, they have to follow the steps given below.
1. Visit the apply link given above. It will take you to IBPS Clerk application form submission page.
2. On that page, fill the correct details in online application form and upload your photograph and signature.
4. Then you have to pay the fee through online mode.
You will receive an sms and email after completing the registration successfully.
Download Notification pdf
Click here to apply online
Official website : www.ibps.in