TSECET Result 2016 Declared Ranks Cut off marks tsecet.in Check here

TSECET Result 2016 is what candidates who had appeared are looking for. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TSECET) 2016 was held successfully on 12 May 2016. It was conducted by JNT University Hyderabad.

TSECET Result 2016

Name of the examination TSECET-2016
State Telangana
Result of TSECET-2016
Exam date 12-May-16
Result status declared
Result date May-16
To check result Click here
To check Rank cards Click here
To check Final Answer key Click here

TS ECET Result 2016

TS ECET was organized on 09.05.2016 (Monday) From 10.00 am to 1.00 pm.
On the basis of results of this test, Diploma Holders Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders, and in short as TSECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2016 can take admission as lateral entry in B.E. B.Tech. B.Pharma courses in both universities and private colleges. Now the test held been finished, answer keys had been released and the next step is the declaration of TSECET results.

TSECET 2016 Result date

The rank cards and result of TSECET 2016 had been announced now. The moment they got declared, you are able to check your marks, ranks from the link here. The result / ranks will be uploaded at tsecet.in website after preparation.
The student will be ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) based on their marks in the TSECET Examination.

TSECET Cut off marks

The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in TSECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2016 is 50 marks out of a
total of 200. There are no minimum qualifying marks for ranking SC/ST candidates. Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be unreserved seats.



TSECET Ranks

Earlier TSECET-2016 notification was released on 10 February 2016 for which applications from interested candidates have been invited for admissions. The process of submission started from 17 Feb and the last date for this was 28 March 2016. The written test was held offline through pen paper mode and candidates have marked their answer / response on the OMR sheet provided to them at the centre. Now the results and ranks are going to be declared in upcoming days.
TS ECET 2016 exam was of 200 Marks. The total no. of questions asked are 200 which are all Objective type questions.

Process to follow for checking TSECET Result 2016

To find your result, marks / score card and ranks, one should enter their hall ticket no. and registration number as these are to be entered to get results. After entering these details, your results shall show up.
Telangana ECET Result 2016 had been declared in May 2016. You can get their latest news from here.