TSECET Hall ticket 2016 Download tsecet.in

Here you can check and download your TSECET Hall ticket 2016. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test will be conducted by JNTUH for lateral entry in to B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm. courses offered for the academic year 2016-17 in the State of Telangana.
The test is held for Diploma Holders & B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders{ TSECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] – 2016} of Telangana State for admission to the above UG engineering courses. Earliar the applications for this exam were invited for which submission last date was 12 April 2016. Now the Entrance Test is going to be held on 12.05.2016 as per schedule. TSECET Exam Hall ticket is the important document which candidates must bring at the time of examination to the venue. Without this, there will be no entry to the test centre.

TSECET Hall ticket 2016

The admit card is available for download from 06 May 2016 and the downloads can be taken up to 10 May. Reservation: Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats
The test is held for:
(i) For lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.E. / B.Tech. Courses in both University and Unaided
Private Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by AICTE.
(ii) For lateral admission into regular B. Pharm. Course (2nd year) in both University and private un-
Aided professional institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of
India. B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree holders are not eligible for admission into B.Pharm. Course.

TSECET Hall ticket release date

Here is the official schedule of TSECET 2016.
  • Download of Hall tickets from website the website - 06-05-2016 To 10-05-2016
  • Exam date of TS ECET(FDH & B.Sc.[Mathematics])-2016 Examination - 12-05-2016 (THURSDAY)
  • Time of exam - 10.00 A.M - 01.00 P.M
  • Declaration of Results - 23-05-2016

The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in TSECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2016 is 25% ofthe aggregate marks in the four subjects i.e., 50 marks out of a
total of 200. There are no minimum marks for SC/ST candidates.

For admission into Degree programme in Bio-Technology, first preference will be given to candidates having related degrees.

TSECET Admit card at tsecet.in

TS ECET 2016 will be organized on 12 May 2016 from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. Here is the structure of the examination:
1. Engineering:
Mathematics: 50
Physics : 25
Chemistry: 25
Engineering Paper
(Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Computer/Chemical/Metallurgical /Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation as the case may be) : 100

2. Pharmacy
Pharmaceutics: 50
Pharmaceutical Chemistry: 50
Pharmacognosy: 50
Pharmacology: 50

3. B.Sc. (Mathematics)
Mathematics: 100
Analytical Ability: 50
Communicative English: 50

The Entrance Test is of 3 hours duration and Question Paper consists of total 200 questions. All questions will be objective type (Multiple choices only) and of one mark each and only in English. Timings of Test are 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m. on 12.05.2016 (Thursday).

tsecet.in hall ticket

No candidate will be allowed to give the examination without TSECET Admit card. Each candidate must bring it on the test date.

TS ECET - 2016 (FDH &B.Sc. (Mathematics)) will be conducted on behalf of TSCHE. TSECET Hall ticket is required to be brought by the candidate on the date of examination. Those who had not submitted applications with identical photograph will not be issued hall tickets. The Question Booklet code, Hall Ticket No. and other details must be entered correctly and properly on the OMR Answer Sheet, in the Test.

Download Hall ticket