RRB NTPC GK Questions asked in Online exam 2016 - Check RRB Non Technical Answer key 2016
Railway Recruitment Board have conducted CBT (Computer Based test) exam on 28 March 2016. The online exams are to be held up to 30 April 2016. Here we are sharing some questions asked in RRB NTPC (Non Technical Popular Categories) Exam held in 2016. Railway is conducting NTPC posts exam currently for finding eligible candidates for 18252 posts. Many millions of candidates have applied for this vacancy. Now they have to appear for the online examination. Below you can check Railway GK Questions 2016 asked in Online exam.
रेलवे भर्ती परीक्षा 28.03.2016 में पूछे गए प्रश्न निम्नलिखित है
RRB NTPC GK Questions 2016
Here are the questions asked in Railway RRB NTPC Exam.
RRB NTPC GK Questions Answer key 30.03.2016Good governance day: 25 Dec.
Constitution day: 26 Nov.
BIOS full form: Basic Input Output System.
Study of cancer: Oncology
Which pm's name could be seen on Indian currency notes: Manmohan Singh.
Capital of J&K in summer: Shrinagar.
Full form of IFSC: Indian Financial System Code.
Quit India was held in which year: 1942.
Headquarter of UNO are situated at: New york.
Which freedom fighter introduced Western education: Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
Headquarters of National Space Society: Washington D.C.
Vitamin-D received mostly from: Cod Liver Oil.
ISL Champion 2015 was : Chennaiyan FC.
"Thar" desert is in: Rajasthan
Shimla agreement 1972 between: Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
CK Naidu Lifetime Achievement award winner: Syed Kirmani.
Yogini cult has its origin from which state: Odisha.
Money Transfer through mobile is called: IMPS(Immediate Payment Service).
LPG gives smell on leakage due to : Ethyl Mercaptan.
Venue of 2019 cricket world cup: England and Wales.
Hockey league 2016 is won by: Punjab Warriors.
The members of rajya sabha are elected by: Elected members of State Legislative Assemblies
Today Indian coins are made from: Ferritic Stainless Steel
"meghdoot" exercise was conducted by Indian Army at: Siachen Glacier, Leh.
Pressure depends upon whom: Force and Area.
Young India Weekly Journal started by: Gandhiji.
Normal eye vision distance is: 6 meters.
RRB NTPC GK Questions Answer key 29.03.2016
- Currency of Thailand: Thai baht
- Which is the smallest bone in human body: stapes
- Landlocked country: Kyrgyzstan
- Headquarters of Unesco: Paris
- Last Mughal emperor of India: Bahadur Shah Zafar
- Paper was invented by: China.
- Island of Sychelles located at: Mahe
- 'Tee' term belongs to: Golf
- Environment day is on: 5 June
- Chief justice of India: Justice TS Thakur
- Quit India Revolution started from: 8 August 1942
- Who is the father of Subhash chandra bose: Janakinath Bose
- Organ that can grow and regenerate: liver
- Which Gases causes greenhouse effect: methane, water vapor, CO2, nitrous oxide, and ozone.
- Headquarters of Interpol: Lyon, France
- Semant(Frontier) Gandhi: Khan Abdul Gaffar khan
- Who wrote National song: Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay,
- Kunchilal water falls are at: Karnataka
- The Largest non polar desert in the world: Sahara
- Largest fresh water lake: Lake Baikal
- Aurum is found in which metal: Gold
- Which is Brightest star in our sky: Sirius A
- Land locked country: Liechtenstein
- Pollination by wind is called: Anemophily
- Deep crack in a glacier is called: crevasse
- Granite is an example of: Igneous
- Founder of Din-i-illahi founder: Mughal emperor Akbar
- Passage to Infinity: George Gheverghese Joseph
- Mangalyan launched from which place: Sriharikota
- RBI Nationalised in: 1949
- Queen berry belongs to: modern boxing
- The team which wins Football world cup maximum no. of times: Brazil.
RRB NTPC GK Questions 28.03.2016 Evening Session 2nd Shift
- Smallest planet of Solar system: Mercury
- Capital of Denmark : Copenhagen
- Yoga day celebrated on : June 21
- Group of dolphin is named: School or Pod
- Who developed Polio vaccine: Jonas Edward
- Computer chip alternate name: Microchip
- No. of fundamental duties: 11
- Ethanol is obtained from: Cerials
- Study of birds is called: Ornithology
- Buddha attained enlightenment at which place: Bodh Gaya
- First Lok sabha speaker: Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar
- Instrument to detect object under water: Sonar
- U.N climate change meeting held at: Paris
- Ajanta and ellora caves is located in: Maharashtra
- Winner of French open 2015: Stan Wawrinka(Men), Serena Williams(Women)
- How many players are there in kho kho game: 9
- Father of space research: Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai
- DMK party is founded by whom: M. G. Ramachandran
- Name of dog who first goes to space: Laika
- 4 January's Independence day is of : Burma
- largest country as land area: Canada
- Venue of winter session Olympic games 2018: PyeongChang, South Korea
- India’s Oldest dam: Kallanai Dam, Tamil Nadu
- First indian hockey player given padam shri award: Balbir Singh Dosanjh
- Rabindnath tagore got noble prize in : 1913
- First Indian lady to won gold medal in asian games: Kamaljeet Sandhu
- First governor general of Free India: Lord Mountbatten
RRB NTPC GK Questions 28.03.2016 Morning Session 1st shift
- World TB day is on : 24 March.
- Saltpeter is: Potassium Nitrate.
- The boxer known as 'Real Deal': Evander Holyfield.
- Name of 1st satellite on space: Sputnik 1.
- In which movement, Aruna Asif Ali hoisted flag: Quit India Movement.
- Penicillin is discovered by: Alexander Fleming.
- Mrinalini Sarabai is related with : Dance
- Konark Temple made by: King Narasimhadeva I
- Lok Sabha was formed during 2014 election: 16th.
- Which is odd among external hard disk, cd, keyboard, digital camera: Keyboard.
- Golden temple of dambulla is in : Sri lanka
- Capital of Cyprus : Nicosia
- Which is called Sorrow of bengal: Damodar River.
- President’s rule was 1st imposed in : Patiala and East Punjab States Union (PEPSU)
- Panchayati Raj System was recommended by : 1957 Balwant Rai Mehta Committee Report.
- In which year Swami Vivekanand gave speech in 'World Religion Conference' in Chicago city : 1893
- Viticulture is : Production of grapes.
- ‘Satyameva jayate’ word is taken from : Mundak Upanishad.
- First international cricket match was played between : Austrialia vs. England
- Smallest Continent in the world : Australia.
- Do or die was given by : Mahatma Gandhi.
- Hacker is a:
- Karnam Malleswari related to which game: Weightlifting.
- How many moons does mars have : Phobos and Deimos).
- Kuchipudi belongs to which state : Andhra Pradesh.
- first international cricket match was played between: USA and Canada in 1844
- Rowlatt act in which year : 1919.
- ECoR install bio-toilets in 2,000 train coaches during 2016-17 under : Swachh Bharat Mission.
- Voting age was reduced from 21 to 18 years by which ammendment : 61st Amendment.
- The Political parties got the 1st constitutional recognition in : 1985
- Maharana pratap Horse name : Chetak.
- Rowlatt act was imposed on – 1919
- Chemical name of Marsh Gas : Methane
- 1st amendment of Indian Constitution : 1951.